Attention Georgetown Residents and Commercial Property Owners…
WARNING: Don’t Even Think About Trying To Clean Your Gutters Until You Read This
Are Clogged Gutters That Big A Deal? Simply put, YES! When your gutters are clogged, your home has no way of draining water after heavy rain.
This is what could happen if you keep ignoring your clogged gutters…
- Your Roof Will Begin To Leak – The tell-tale sign of clogged gutters is a roof that just won’t stop leaking. When the rain gutters are not able to serve their purpose, water will sit on top of your roof until it becomes too heavy to deal with. The leaks will get worse until you get rid of the standing water and clear your gutters. If you notice your roof leaking, be sure also to remove any debris from the gutters to prevent further leaks.
- Mold And Water Damage Will Accumulate – It’s only a matter of time before standing water turns into mold. You know you have a problem when mold is beginning to breed inside your roof, attic, and the walls of your house. This can be a severe blow — mainly because the accumulation of mold is entirely avoidable. In addition to mold, sitting water will wear away at the wood of your household. The wood will begin to get soggy and rot. Left out for long enough, your home structure could begin to deteriorate, requiring extensive repairs.
- The Foundation Will Be Compromised – When water cannot be adequately drained from your property, you also allow your foundation to sustain damages. As you well know, the foundation is the essential fixture in your entire house. When your foundation is compromised, the whole house is in danger. Taking care of your gutters is a much easier way to sustain the foundation and far less costly.
- Your Yard And Landscape Will Suffer – All the hard work that you put into your grass, flower beds, and shrubs will go to waste if you let your gutters clog. Clogged gutters cause water to spill out and wash away your plants. You may also notice puddles in your lawn and will need to re-plant grass that is too damaged to grow continuously.
- You Shorten The Lifespan Of Your Roof – When you buy a roof, the hope is to last between 15 and 30 years. A roof replacement can be expensive, and it’s essential to maximize the value of your current roof. When you let your roof sustain continuous damage every time it rains, the clock is ticking, and you greatly diminish its lifespan. Cleaning clogged gutters are essential for the value of the roof and your peace of mind as a homeowner.
What’s The Best Solution To Clogged Gutters?
Contact Georgetown Gutter Cleaning today for a FREE estimate on your gutter cleaning, maintenance, or repair services, and we can schedule an appointment to have your clogged gutters cleaned out thoroughly.
100% Satisfaction… Guaranteed
Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee backs your gutter cleaning, maintenance, and repair services. If you are not completely satisfied with our gutter cleaning, maintenance, or repair services, we will come back, review our work, and get it fixed satisfactorily.
Take that clogged gutter off your to-do list!
Contact Georgetown Gutter Cleaning today at 859-413-4924 for a FREE quote on our gutter cleaning, maintenance, and proper gutter drainage services. Your call ensures that you won’t ignore those clogged gutters another moment longer and have the appropriate water drainage for your home or business.